Jumbla is an award-winning animation and motion graphics studio. We're also a fast growing and fun company, and one of Melbourne's best places to work. Fast track your career - we've grown by an average of 40% per annum for the last 3 years!
About the Role
Jumbla is looking for our next animation and motion graphics star to work with our team of over 30 artists, animators, designers and producers. You will work on projects with our global client base across advertising, video games, events and literally anything else that moves.
Our ethos is not just to create amazing content, but to grow, teach and develop our people to be the best possible artists they can be.
You will have:
- An amazing showreel that displays a diverse skillset in all things motion graphics, design and animation
- Awesome and diverse animation, illustration and motion graphics skills
- Studio experience, which is a definite advantage
- A deep passion and knowledge of the animation industry
- The ability to develop unique concepts and visual styles
- A high level of knowledge in Adobe CC software (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- A thorough understanding of the production process
- The ability to understand client considerations, and answer client briefs
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- Fun, exciting, young, rapidly growing company
- We place a premium on doing great work and having fun while doing so
- Rub shoulders with some amazingly talented animation industry leading creatives
- Generous starting salary based on your experience
- Monthly and yearly parties, group activities and other fun stuff
- Table Tennis table, pool table, foosball, fish pond, outdoor courtyards, BBQ , PS4, NBA Game Time, 3 x Xboxes, VR set, and 30+ staff of enthusiastic creative types
- Innovative rewards and recognition program
- Global client base
- Tap into your creative side!
- We place a premium on career development and growth opportunities with training programs, coaching and mentoring part of the package
- For more information on working at Jumbla, visit this page.
We’re looking to hire immediately. Please send your showreel, CV + cover letter to email@example.com with ‘Motion Designer’ in the subject line.
NB: No agencies