Jumbla is an award-winning animation and motion graphics studio. We are also a fast growing and fun company, and one of Melbourne’s best places to work!
About the Role
Work with our global client base and our world-class animation team to develop creative solutions that inspire, inform and entertain, learning the ins and outs of the business from some of the best producers in Melbourne.
The role includes dealing with clients and seeing their projects from briefing to completion, and briefing, scheduling, revising the work of the creative team working on the projects.
Industry experience isn’t a must, but it would be a bonus. We’re looking for the right person with the right attitude and ambition.
You will have:
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to learn quickly
- A passion and knowledge of the industry
- Fun, exciting, young, rapidly growing company
- We place a premium on doing great work and having fun while doing so
- Travel opportunities
- Generous starting salary based on your experience with performance and salary reviews twice a year
- Monthly and yearly parties, group activities and other fun stuff
- Table Tennis table, pool table, foosball, fish pond, outdoor courtyards, BBQ , PS4, NBA Game Time, 3 x Xbox’s, VR set, and 30+ staff of enthusiastic creative types
- Innovative rewards and recognition program
- Global client base
- Tap into your creative side!
- We place a premium on career development and growth opportunities with training programs, coaching and mentoring part of the package
- For more information on working at Jumbla, visit this page.
We’re looking to hire immediately. Please send your CV + cover letter to email@example.com with ‘Producer’ in the subject line.
NB: No agencies