Jumbla is an award-winning animation studio, which has just opened a new office in London. We’re a fast growing and fun company, and aiming to be one of London’s best places to work in 2018!
About the Role
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for generating new business opportunities, and managing the relationships of new clients in the UK. Jumbla currently works with a large global client base of advertising agencies, production companies, video game studios, other animation studios, as well as corporate and government clients. This role is critical to helping us achieve our vision of being the best animation and motion graphics studio in the UK by 2020.
You will be responsible for creating and implementing an outbound sales structure that is effective in establishing new relationships with high value clients and winning new business. The day to day will involve making new client connections, and then working closely with the creative and production teams in London to deliver proposals for UK and international clients. Some travel may be necessary.
You will have substantial sales and business development experience, preferably but not necessarily in the creative services industry.
- 5+ years’ experience in a business development role
- Proven experience in finding and growing new client relationships
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptionally organised
- Business development experience in a B2B service industry advantegous
- Experience in a creative industry (design, video production, ad agencies, VFX, animation, post production, etc) is favourable
We’re looking to hire immediately. Please send your showreel, CV + cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘BDM’ in the subject line.
- Fun, exciting, young, rapidly growing company
- We place a premium on doing great work and having fun while doing so
- Travel opportunities
- Generous starting salary based on your experience with monthly performance bonuses and annual salary review
- End of month team activities, twice yearly parties, and other fun stuff
- Table Tennis table, outdoor courtyard, free beer and coffee
- Innovative rewards and recognition program
- Global client base
- Tap into your creative side!
- We place a premium on career development and growth opportunities with training programs, coaching and mentoring part of the package
For any inquiries, please do not contact us via LinkedIn, instead send us an email at email@example.com.
NB: No agencies